Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just a small summary of my past few weeks...

Hello everyone.

First of all, Happy Birthday to my little sis!! BUN BAO AR!!

I decide to blog again after three tedious weeks...nah it's actually 3 eventful, happy weeks; I think I'm doing pretty well in maintaining the balance of my life~

I'll start off with my school life.
Had three SACs so far: Chem, Chinese and English
got the first two back and pretty ecstatic with my performance in those.
Didn't get the 3rd back yet. But English did not go that well. I didn't manage to finish my statement of intention, although the essay itself wasn't too bad. Ah well, it's just one sac; guess I'll just try my best to make amends with future ones =]
Specialist and another chem sac coming up on wednesday, good luck everyone, score as high as you want as long as you don't beat me!!! XDXD (jk, may the best top!)

I had six sessions of uni maths so far, and it's...somewhat of a monotony..two hours straight of academic lesson simply do not work for me.
So, how do I stay awake during the session?
--just laugh, laugh at the smallest things! thats what i've been doing with tuckS anyway. The girls in my class probably think we are retards...I'm sure dr. rodgers sees us too, but being the nicest teacher ever, he doesn't care.

The non-academic side of school is pretty cool too:
First of all, I finally made my debut for the firsts last week, won 3-2 with state player Daniel Phan as my doubles partner. scores were 8-11 12-10 11-13 13-11 11-6...I am relieve that we won. =]
Pre-season firsts soccer is going fine as well. I managed one goal both times, with the second one being a sweet long range volley after some pro controlling. I'm also glad that my mates, including dan lee, sam cheung, kai, jeffrey leung and chris duong, all performed well. Some beautiful moves the other days while playing together guys!
The soccer appeal organized by dan lee and I is going well. We had a photoshoot with Sam Cheung and here are some potential poster photos:











Thanks to Photographers TuckS and Mr. Tricky Lozza

yeah! everything is gonna intensify now. pressure yes, but should be fun as well!

I'm not bragging guys, and I'm sure all of you won't mind since no one can possibly have a worse social life than me. I'm just incredibly glad everything is getting better.
Special thank you to Mrs. Clarke, my school's counsellor. She is the key behind my rejuvenation. But from now I'm gonna have to rely on myself, find the balance between the academic side and social life, and make the most out of my final year of high school.

Some reasonable wishes for the upcoming year (as my previous ones are illogical and distorted):
-Achieve an ENTER score that gets me into my course.
-Continue to improve my social life
-Enjoy the year
-Last one I'll keep to myself

Lastly, inspired by Dean's blog, I shall recommend some songs:
Collide by Howie Day
Pieces by Sum 41
Bohemian Like You by The Dandy Warhols
Love in This Club Part II, by Usher feat. Beyonce & Lil' Wayne
My Heart is in Heaven by Son Ho Young
Tonight by DBSK
You should love them!

Enjoy and Good Bye everyone!

No comments: