Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ups and Downs

I guess life is always full of ups and downs
After that calamitous saturday night, life seems to be good again. Apart from the occasional down times, things generally went well this week.
Monday was judgement day.
Methods SAC back first, not the best result ever, but it's acceptable.
Chem SAC back next, pretty good, unfortunately they decided not to count the marks though. (Coz Ben Lee stuffed up the AAS machine causing some ppl to stuff up the prac)
Had my period with Mr. Mason, and I got a feeling that he likes my Language Analysis and Point of View writing, which is encouraging. Although I do think that the next piece I'll submit will turn out disastrous. XD
Judgement day finished with my chinese sac results. Not too well done at all, but still equal top in my group, and i guess thats the important thing in this whole ranking system crap.
Tuesday I ditched soccer training due to my cold.
Can't remember what happened on wednesday.
Thursday was the last sac day of the term.
Chemistry sac.
Though I'm satisfied with my speed, I made some mistakes, including misinterpreting the question while I was checking..AGAIN. At least 2 marks off for me. Oh well. I guess I'll have to work harder for organics to rectify the situation.

Anyway, recently I've been "minesweeping" a lot against my friends.
There was this crazy five games streak where four ended up 26-25, and another 26-24. Two was against Farn, one against Jacky and another two versus TuckS






and then i went on an unbeaten run of 8 games...
including two where Jacky Sing "rage quits" after falling behind.

Moments before Jacky Sing rage quits (1)


Owning Jacky Sing


Moments before Jacky Sing rage quits (2)


LOLL. "Rage quit" is a phrase used by Jacky when he bags people for quitting a game. Now he's doing it. Hahahaha.

btw, here's what (perverted) guys talk about on msn:


hahahaha.

to melbourne central to watch "The Uninvited" now. Byebye

No comments: