Not feeling particularly well this week, and the SACs did not help much.
Got my spesh sac back on tuesday, and the number in front is simply not a laughing matter. I knew I didn't ace due to time limit, but further disappointment followed =S
English sac results will be out tmr. Again, due to time limit (didn't even finish the statement of intention lol), I know i didnt ace. This, along with my terrifying english skills, pretty much puts me out of contention for an A+ or even A. To my relieve, Mr. Wood (head of english and my english teacher) apparently said he wants to get hit by a train because the overall standard was so disastrous. (which means perhaps i'll manage to pass since its a ranking system (10% ppl A+, 10%ppl A 20%ppl B+ etc), soz everyone but i'm evil)
Had chinese sac on tuesday, it was a listening response test. I think I did my best, but may get punished coz of my phrasing in some questions. So I'm not too sure whether I aced, but I'll see.
Lastly, methods sac is retarded. i'll leave it at that =S
btw, Prison Break is back in a month! Last six episodes!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Small Update (academics)
Labels:
Chinese,
CSLA,
English,
Methods,
Michael Scofield,
Prison Break,
SACs,
VCE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment