Friday, March 13, 2009

Blogging Time

after considerable thoughts, i've decided that since i cbs working on friday nights, i might as well do something that may assist my english.
so friday nights are...blogging time! XD

The past week had been full of ups and downs, including many traumatic emotional rides...and yes one of them was actually pretty scary.
I know i may often give the impression that i'm exaggerating my problems, but they do actually drive me insane, and always mean a lot to me. Perhaps I'm simply not mentally as strong as some of you think I am.

Anyway.
Academic wise, the 4-day school week had been a bit demoralising.
Didn't really perform to the standard I initially hoped for both sacs i had.
I'll get them back sometime next week; have somewhat low hopes to avoid huge disappointments.
I was a bit angry at the preseason soccer squad selection. While I did get in only because i went to UK, some of my friends missed out despite outstanding performances, due to the absurd and incredibly flawed selection process. It is simply unfair to many people. I still remain ambivalent regarding whether to play in the firsts, or pull out and join the fun asian gang team (in 2nds or 3rds). It's basically an ambition vs enjoyment matter. Which one is more worth it? Right now its inclined to the enjoyment side.

Saturday Sport was good, both the firsts and seconds side won the championship; my ability to play under pressure def improved, always scores crucial points at crucial times, which is great. I smash with more confidence too, which can only mean one thing - win. =] This is something that applies to many people, and to many other things in life...sometimes it's not so much to do with intelligence or ability; confidence and pressure control are the actual keys to success. Too many times in the past I've let myself down because of the lack of confidence in certain situations and the inability to relax myself. These qualities require time and experience to develop, so I won't force myself to have them right away.

Enough emoing, I'll finish with a hilarious (slightly disturbing) video:


=] Thanks for reading!
Gearing up for Manchester United Vs Liverpool!

No comments: