Saturday, May 9, 2009

another set of random questions

stolen from Ann Chen xD

1.) When showering, do you start the water and then get in or get in and start the water?
get in and start the water; water is valuable! (but i take ages to shower sometimes, ie, evil)

2.) Do you read the labels on the shampoo bottle?
haha sometimes when i'm curious. I look at the chemical list.

3.) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essence commercials?
whattt?

4.) Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
LOL. maybe with my mum when i'm like 1? and hmhm..."evil thoughts"...nah jk

5.) Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
hmmm I don't think so..

6.) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
Don't recall that I have

7.) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
hahaha

8.) How old do you look?
Mang, some people say I look middle-aged...(NO), but some ppl say I have a little boy face.

9.) How old do you act?
I think I act like my age most the time. But of course I have both childish and mature moments...

10.) What's the last song you heard/sang?
sang: High, Lighthouse family
Heard: Beat Hit

11.) Have you recently become a member of anything?
Facebook groups
"Fletcher should play in the champions league final"
"Fuck Iraq, We have to catch voldemort"

12.) What are your plans for the weekend?
Sleep and rest

13.) What is your mood at the moment?
glad+confused

14.) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
whats that?

15) Do you ever intentionally vomit after drinking/eating?
LOL. to skip school hahahaa. nah but usually i feel pretty bad anyway.

16.) If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
the captain who does nothing but relax and instruct ppl

17.) Have you ever called anyone a slut?
Yes. Not directly though.

18.) Has anyone ever called you a slut?
rofl.

19). Have you ever smuggled something into Canada?
lol

20.) Does playing a guitar make someone more attractive?
Maybe?

21.) Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Camberwell Grammar School First Soccer

22). Have you ever finished off the popcorn?
haha not usually. but i rarely eat them on the first place.

23). Have you ever turned someone down for a date?
how could I if no one ever asks?

24.) What's your favourite super-hero?
Cristiano Ronaldo and Thomas Loo

25.) Do you have more enemies or more friends?
Friends I hope. Unless everyone secretly hates me. (like thomas loo)

26.) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter?
rofl. I think so.

27.) Can you fix your own car?
in a few years time perhaps?

29.) Are you smarter than your friends?
I guess there are many different areas that define "smart"; in some I am, in some I'm not.

31.) Have you ever been to jail?
PRISON BREAK

32.) Last thing(s) you bought over 50 dollars together?
hm.
ROFL.
oh well.
shaving gel+razor+face cleaning products+something...

33.) Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream?
Nah. Always wake up before that moment.

34.) Have you ever given to charity?
Yepp. =]

35.) Would you kill a dog for $1000?
No way, I like dogs. But Thomas Loo would kill me for nothing.

36.) Do you ever get depressed?
Ups and downs. Much better recently =]

37.) Do you live with your parents?
No. I wish I do.

38.) Do you have plans for your future?
Kinda. But Plans and decisions could change overtime.

TWO'S OF EVERY KIND

Two Names You Go By:
Hanzzy and hL7

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
boxers and T-shirt (Nothing else...I'm gonna shower)

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
Manchester and Gold Coast

Two favourite animals?
I have to list three. Dogs, Dolphins, Hippos

Two Things You Want in a Relationship other than Real Love:
Happiness and secure feeling for both sides

Spell your name without vowels:
hns lng

How many pairs of jeans do you own?:
five? two of which is too small

What colours do you wear most often?
black, white, blue/red

Last song heard on the radio?
i rarely listen to the radio...butlast song i recognise is probably I'm yours by Jason Mraz.

Are you missing someone right now?
Yeah =]

What's for dinner tonight?
Tai Pan

Are you happy with your life right now?
Not bad.

How's the weather?
Its dark, i have no idea

Favorite pair of shoes:
Futsal shoes

What should you be doing right now?
sleep

Name one thing that you do everyday?
dribble a soccer ball around.

What's the color of your bedroom walls?
whitish?

What's your favourite sports?
futsal, soccer, table tennis, athletics

When was the last time you saw your dad?
few months ago

No comments: