Saturday, May 2, 2009

50 Honest Secrets

Stolen from Kenneth Wong xD
Be honest no matter what, then tag at least ten friends.

01. Who was your last text from?
Katt

02. Where was your default picture (facebook) taken?
KAO, Camberwell Grammar School, Melbourne

03. Your relationship status?
Single

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yep

05. What is your current mood?
Glad that Camberwell finally performed; amazed at steve hatzikostas' ability; worrying about upcoming SACs; thinking about the formal

06. How many siblings do you have?
One younger sister =]

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Gigi Leung

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
hmmm...walking out of the Melbourne University Examination rooms in mid-november (Last VCE exam)

09. Have a crazy side?
Heh. Definitely

10. Ever had a near death experience?
YES. Was messing around at the top of a fast-flowing river, slipped as I jumped from a rock to another. If I didn't react and hold onto the rock with my hands, I'm gone.

11. Something you do a lot?
Dream; Facebook; msn; soccer

12. Angry at anyone?
Not atm.

13. What's stopping you from going for the last person you like?
My own stupidity

14. When was the last time you cried?
When my family left me in Melbourne?

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Family. Currently my sister, my mum and dad.

16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
just give me a sweet dream?
"Who cares about work, it's not due tmr anyway"
next day...
"NOOOOO IT's DUE TMR..."---all nighter

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Optometrist from eyetrend hahaha

18. What is your favorite month?
November

19. What are you doing right now?
Answering this random quiz; talking to Thomas Loo Ho Kit, eric lu on msn

20. Who do you trust right now?
The people that I normally trust?

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
A birthday gift from Cher Lee and Shiori Saito for my 15th birthday =]

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Nah. But I think Tom Loo kissed me.

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
lets see...there are a few close by but I'm not sure whos the closest.
Probably Tom Loo. Other friends =] including Katt, Bryan, Ophelia, June, Nelson, Eric Lu, Chengmo also live close by.

24. Describe your life in one word?
Lucky

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Not telling. xD

26. What should you be doing right now?
Chinese General Conversation...

27. What are you listening to?
Rise, Safri Duo

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My Mum before she left me in lonely land.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Mr. Boyd two days ago, for crossing the road randomly =p

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Yeah. I try not to, but sometimes I can't help it. But trust me I'm learning =]

31. What is your natural hair color?
Black

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Matthew Hatzikostas for peeing in a bottle on our way back from Peninsula

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Small emotional rides aside, that girl. Everytime when I think of her. Not her fault though.

34. What do you hear?
Music

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Naturally Curly

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Still waiting

37. Do you have a best friend?
Yep I would say so.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
I wish hehe

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yep

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yea. Most the times on the way back from soccer

41. Are you happy with life right now?
It's not bad =]

42. Are you currently jealous?
lol. I think so.

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Does a watch count?

44. What were you doing on friday night?
Bus from box hill with Tucks, TLoo, Chris Duong ---> Tom Loo's house with Tucks ---> Studied in Pines with Tucks ---> Walked home with Tucks ---> Thought about the formal

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
hmm...I probably have unintentionally. I hope I haven't though.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Not atm.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
INJECTION!! Nah it's no big deal.

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
around 12, thinking about the formal.

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
I am a sad, introverted teenager.

No comments: