After several of you semi-rage at me for the obvious lack of effort, I decided that I should update my former weekly but now monthly blog.
The week which I labelled the biggest week of my life started with a total nightmare: a fever that reached up to 40.08 degrees celcius two days before my Chem exam; is it swine flu? perhaps, I have no idea, but it's treated like a swine flu case. Even though I was so tired and my brain can barely function, I was still so confident that I'll score very well in my exam; so I rejected any ideas of getting a derived exam score. The school treated this very seriously; at one point, I didn't even know if I can take the paper. But after hardwork by Mr. Ramalingam and Mr. Pountney, I got my chance. And I flunk it. AGAIN. I can blame it all on my illness but no, my brain functioned perfectly well that day, I simply succumbed to pressure on the big occasion, once again. Sure the paper was hard, but it was totally doable.
This hurts way more than Geography last year; as oppose to doing only 1.5 practice exam papers for geo (including the trial paper the school made us do), I did every exam paper the school threw at us, which was about 15? Or even more. Funny how in the past I like to mock the hardworkers who totally fail their exams, now I'm one of them. I apologise to those people.
Now, I've pushed myself onto the edge; if I flunk any one of Mathematical Methods, Specialist Mathematics, Chinese as a Second Language advanced or English at the end of year; Uhh...I don't know what will happen. Best not to think about it. As Mrs. Larn says, "as long as you relax and take it easy, I can't see you falling into the worst case scenario, the worst case scenario being not making into your current preferred course of Actuary at Melbourne". So, take it easy, stop stressing, and calm down Hans Leung.
Oh well. Although the result was not ideal, but I would still like to thank Mr. Ramalingam and Mr. Pountney for finding me a way to sit for the paper, and thank you to the lady examiner who was braved enough to supervise a swine flu victim, ie me.
GAT was cool; I did it the same way as my Chemistry paper, and GEORGE CLOONEY! Fun.
Mr. Rama scared me during the GAT:
After a few exchange of words about sports notices...
"Oh Hans, so you shouldn't be going to the...."
(2s pause), probably longest 2 seconds in my life
"...English Oral."
phew...
"So, next time I see you will be at the..."
(another 2s pause as he scratches his head)
"...Formal on Saturday."
I was so close to celebrating but then realised I'm taking an exam xD
Hate him for scaring me but like him for allowing me to go to the formal =], all balances out I guess ;)
So, on a brighter note, the formal!! =]
Not much to say about it...well, didn't really want to mention you since you don't wish to appear on my blog =p BUT...since I'm mean and evil I'll do the opposite:
Thank you Kattriinaa Laaii!! I'm so happy that you came along, it's you who made the night fun and memorable for me and, I'll always remember every single moment of it as well! =]
I would also like to thank:
Justin Kuang for organising the party bus
Chuankai Lim for letting everyone gather at his place
Ms. Sangster for organising the event
Mr. Ramalingam for his role as the guard
The DJ for finally putting on slow music towards the end =]
Tuck Seng and Tom Loo for being cool pplz
Nelson's Mum - Biggest thank you for everything she did; Nothing would have happened without her kind assistance.
And everyone who went and made the night enjoyable!
I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking:




For more images, please visit Hans Leung's facebook page at www.facebook.com/hL7hL17 and add him as a friend.
Songs I've been addicted to in the past week or so:
Miserable at Best - Mayday Parade
Electric Romeo - uhh...
Flexin' - Blue
Untitled - Simple Plan
It's me against the world - Simple Plan
Tonghua - Guangliang
More posts coming real soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment