Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 (36) things!

Re-posting the facebook thing, in my lazy attempt to rejuvenate this blog. XD


Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (um, not really, but for this purpose yes? xP)
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

Tagged by Edi Mak, T Loo, Daniel Lee and Chris Duong~

1. My sister is very, very important to me. Same goes to my parents. I truly love them and I really miss them.

2. My friends are all good people who are helping me survive. Thank you.

3. I love football (soccer), futsal and Manchester United. They are probably other things that keep me going.

4. You probably noticed already; I cannot do any sort of public speaking without shaking my hands. Well, I fail in speaking in general; I can rarely manage a complete sentence even under minimal pressure. Just imagine me talking under pressure...

5. I disdain Didhedive Dogba, and the whole Chel$ki team in general.

6. I am a F student in English.

7. I love the number 7, because of David Beckham, my hero. [hL7]

8. I have crappy vocabulary, but trust me I'm finally making an effort to learn more words. My vocab nearly doubled during the two months holiday. I did not know the meaning of compromise, consensus, chronic, holistic, incarcerate, fugitive two months back....and many more words other people generally know.

9. Manchester United to win SIX competitions in 2008-9. (Community Shield, Club World Cup, Carling Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League)

10. I hate tuition. I don't think I've ever had tuition. Not in secondary school anyway.

11. I own you all in procrastinating and time wasting.

12. There's a 90% probability I'll fall asleep in double periods. But I force my eyes to stay open so that teachers think I'm concentrating. (which always shows on the report, me being all hardworking and focused in class that is) XD

13. I rarely learn anything in class due to my crap concentration/ inclination to fall asleep; so I learn mostly the day/the week before the test/exam.

14. I love Prison Break. Heroes is good too. Michael Scofield is a genius.

15. Nemanja Vidic for PFA player of the year 2008-09. Probably world player of the year 2009 too.

16. Michael Carrick for runners up of PFA player of the Year 2008-09.

17. I name my Pokemons with my friends' names. Tuck Seng is my friend/rival on pokemon pearl. Bok is Turtwig. Oh crap LOL...Yes I still play Pokemon, only during the holidays though.

18. I am a registered student of University of Melbourne, and I'm attempting to make my grandma believe that I made it to University at the age of 17, so that she will be happy. XD

19. I don't actually know any girls beside my cousin in Melbourne. And I'm struggling with that fact. This brings me ever closer to Mental disorder.

21. I sometimes appear uninterested and rather quiet in front of girls, which is often perceived as harrowing and weird. This is because I fail at speaking and I'm scared to sound like a retard; so in the end I act like a retard and appear like a retard to girls. Maybe I am just a retard afterall.

22. Speaking of weird, remember methods people, graphs approaching zero/asymptote means weird. Yes. Weird. It means weird. Well, according to Mr. Ramalingam anyway. XD

23. I know it is very very tough to get 10+ in spesh...no? (Thanks to Ramaz again)

24. I want to run sub 52 for 400m without any hard work...unfortunately I'm no James Barr/Simon Dewan and I'm a slow asian. So that can't happen.

25. I still secretly aspire to become as good as Cristiano Ronaldo. =]

26. I realise I ran out of space, but I'll continue anyway.

27. I'm attempting to build a stronger body, but I seem to be getting fatter rather than more muscular.

28. I believe I can only go far in my life if my speaking skills improve dramatically.

29. I desperately want to achieve my goal for VCE. Hopefully you find out what that goal is on the 14th December. =]

30. I believe Camberwell Grammar School class of 2009 will ace and own every other schools in the state.

31. I hope the Robinson Kids Under Cover soccer appeal will work out well.

32. I am encountering conflicts.

34. I am currently matricising. Crazy Uni Maths.

35. I used to care about my hair. That was when I went to co-ed school though. Nowadays, just let it flow around. Messy = cool.

36. Tuck Seng and Bryan Yat are my dream girls. XD (nah)

Instead of 5^2 notes, i wrote 6^2 notes. =]
Its really more of a emo rant than a note thing, but thanks for reading. I feel better now.

No comments: