Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mid-Term Break

Finally, after a few weeks of tests and SACs, its all coming to an end.
This weekend is a rest for my exhausted brain (a bit like every other weekend...but its FULL rest). hmm.
Friday was a "charitable" day, thanks to Daniel Lee, a few more kids' standard of living improved. Nice job.
Recently my mind is sorta floating around in different directions, a bit unsure of what to do with the ever changing surroundings. Maybe its really all about her, but I dunno.
ANYWAY...my weekend:
Saturday morning I went for the first athletics trials of the year at the Doncaster track, ran fairly well, including a win in 100m and a personal best of 57.7s in 400m. so that made me happy. Afternoon I ran/walk another 5km for nike challenge. I just chilled for the rest of the day.
Today was supposed to be batman day, but like the past 2 weeks, nothing ended up happening, hopefully next weekend, I guess.
And big event tonight, and no its not the boring olympics, its the exciting Community Shield, MANCHESTER UNITED VS PORTSMOUTH.
and that sums up the mid-term break I'm having right now. Fairly boring post I know, but I dunno what else to write.
Now my legs hurt like hell from yesterday, but I'm gonna go nike challenge again.
Good Bye.
goddammmit michael chan.

No comments: