Just as I thought its gonna be a boring 1-0 win with me playing crap again, the ball came to me. I knew where the goal was. BANG! It curled with speed, just as it seems its gonna hit the bar, it dipped right into the corner.
This is probably the best goal I've scored in my football career so far. Just great.
After the game i acted as assistant referee for the 2nds gold game, and caused some controversy. But all is good as the amazing Sam Cheung and tricky Ali Attar put in a breathtaking performace to secure the game 4-1.
And then another surprise came, the 3rds won 8-1! have to congratulate them. and now theres yum cha, hopefully i can join in as well.
Just a great week i've had. Everything seems to go fairly smoothly. =)
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment